Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 4 Months Sweet Baby Will!

I cannot fully participate in this "Wordless Wednesday" thing. As previously stated, I talk entirely too much. But I'm going to try and keep it to a minimum.

Will is four months old today!! He weighs 15 lbs, 5 oz (this is the baby who was smaller than Avery was at birth!) He slept ALL night long in his bed last night for the first time. He's still just nursing- no solids for this boy for a couple of more months. He coos and goos and smiles like crazy! He's rolling over front to back and back to front- you actually can't lay him down without him rolling his way across the room.
He's very calm and mild mannered- he fusses a little when he's hungry or sleepy, but that's about it. He's very interested in his wild sister. He loves to watch her talk and move about. He continues to be the love of all three of our lives.

And did I mention he's the cutest baby alive? No, I didn't. Well, I'll just show you...





2 comments:

  1. Love! Oh William you are a grown up! Sweet kiddos make me so happy :D Love Aunt Rach

    ReplyDelete