Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Light and Yummy Lemonade Pie

I'd post a picture of this delicious pie...but it seems like we ate it all. I've been craving something SUPER lemony and this was perfect. After an unsuccessful batch of not so yummy lemon bars I was determined to make something so lemony it would make you pucker.

I kinda made it up, so I think I'll call it Lemonade Pie

1 3 oz pkg lemon jell-o (I used sugar free to save some calories, and you could use any flavor you like!)
2/3 c boiling water
1 pkg Fat Free or 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Again, save a few cals here too)
1 pkg sugar free or lite Cool Whip
1 9 in Graham Cracker crust (homemade or store-bought, I used reduced fat store bought)

Mix 2/3 c water and jello, whisk for 2 minutes or until dissolved
Blend in cream cheese and cool whip until creamy, pour in crust...I did top it with a little extra cool whip for good measure. Stick it in the fridge for a few hours...

Num yummy!!!! Not super fancy, but a nice, cool, light summery dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment