Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sweet, sweet Summertime

May? Has it really been since May since I've blogged? Nooo...ok, probably it has. But, in my defense it's been REALLY busy! What have we done?

In June we went to the beach.

July was just fun outdoor summer fun. We spent A LOT of time at the LRAC pool. Only place a hot mama can play with her kiddos and not have fainting spell because of the oppressing summer heat! Many a Popsicle were eaten.



August was busy!!

I celebrated my 31st birthday at the yummy Big Orange and four days later I got my best present ever! Sweet Carter Wright Phillips (I will save all the exciting details for his very own post!)
 And then home in time to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. I'm sure we ate sandwiches and went to bed early! Those first few days after a baby are always such a wonderful blur.
And then Avery and Will started back to school! Will's first year at school and I have to say he's doing great! Avery loves school, so I know she was ready to go back!

Summer went by too quickly! We enjoyed the long, lazy days. And our last few months as a family of four.


No comments:

Post a Comment