Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Friends, where does the time go??

So, it has been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in a while. Like since November. Seriously, no excuse. We had a great Thanksgiving.
And a very Merry Christmas
New Year's was pretty wild. We celebrated at the Berkow's. We counted down the New Year at 8 pm with Avery and Emma. They popped poppers, cheered, and hugged. We went home and our whole house was asleep by 8:45. (one hour and forty five minutes past Will's bedtime, he reminded us). Pretty wild. Both the kids had well visits in January. All is well. Avery weighed 27 pounds, Will weighed 20. Makes me giggle considering their 2.5 year difference. Last week we road tripped down to Santa Rosa Beach Florida to the Phillips' new beach house. The kids were amazing on the drive down! We found out A gets a little car sick. Oops.... We had a great time, Blake got some good studying in (Boards are coming up soon!) I would insert some cute pictures of us but I'm currently mediating an argument between my camera and the computer, so I'll just tell you about them. Here would be a picture of Will and Avery on the slide together at the MickeyD's playplace in somewhere, MS. Next Avery running carefree along the beach, sun setting behind her. Stunning oranges, ruby reds, and shadows. Blake an Will playing in the sand. Beautiful dune backdrop. So, that's the catch-up for now. And I'm going try to be a better blog updater, again. Sigh.

3 comments: